The way we eat, our daily habits and our physical activity are factors that affect weight gain or loss. Overeating or leading a sedentary life are aspects that unbalance the control of the body. That’s why it’s important to lead an active and healthy life, especially with the future in mind. Living a healthy lifestyle will not only allow you to perform daily activities with ease and energy, but it will also help you prevent future illnesses. Some diseases such as blood sugar, cholesterol, blood pressure, overweight or diabetes can be avoided with constant monitoring of weight depending on the height and balance of the energy consumed.
Weight can be one of the indicators of a person’s health condition. Going for a check-up with your doctor is the best way to know yourself and get a sense of how many calories you need and are consuming. When you are overweight, increased body fat can directly affect your efficiency, endurance and agility to accomplish common activities such as walking, breathing, sleeping and more. Likewise, symptoms of malnutrition and being underweight can also result in poor delivery of energy and essential nutrients to the body.
In either of the two previous cases the deterioration of the physical condition is notorious and can present itself in the following ways:
- Symptoms such as choking at the slightest activity such as playing, walking and tying your shoes.
- Poor sleep. Excess fat can cause a collapse of the airways during sleep.
- Suffering from associated diseases such as high blood pressure, heart disease, stomach disease, muscle aches and more.
- Have a healthy life emotionally, sexually and physically.
- Deteriorate self-esteem. It can cause the person to feel uncomfortable with their figure, themselves or the way they look.
Don’t wait until you have any of these symptoms to see your provider. Monitor your weight to know how constant it is and perform periodic supervisions. Do not exceed your limits or wait to derive serious problems in your health. At Central Florida Total Healthcare we care about the state of your body and disease prevention. We want you to know about the advantages and benefits of keeping your body healthy and in control.
Visit us! We will be happy to be chosen as your primary clinic.