We have found that there is a lack of information about what a Nurse Practitioner is and for this reason, many patients are reluctant to schedule an appointment with a Nurse Practitioner. A Nurse Practitioner can treat you, listen to you and pre-write you just like a doctor, because she has the knowledge and training; she also usually works hand in hand with a medical team looking for the wellbeing of the patients.
We understand that our patients want to schedule an appointment with our internist, but the wait can be very long, and health can suffer. Therefore, we offer you the option to schedule an appointment with our Nurse Practitioner, who has the education, aptitude and training in the care of your health, having fully advanced knowledge that allows her to provide you with a complete and comprehensive medical care, just as our doctor would do.
Here are some advantages of scheduling your appointment with a Nurse Practitioner:
- Are trained to treat and diagnose a variety of common medical conditions, from minor ailments to chronic illnesses
- Provides you with comprehensive, personalized, high quality and safe care
- Helps you prevent illness
- Are willing to listen to you and answer all your questions and concerns.
- Fast and efficient service
- They can spend more time with you during each visit
Don’t wait any longer! Schedule an appointment today by calling us at 407 392-1919 so your health is taken care of. At Central Florida Total Healthcare you have a Nurse Practitioner who will provide you with a personalized attention and approach to each of your needs. We invite you to visit our website www.cftotalhealthcare.com to learn more about our services.